Clerk of Works (Contracts)
My Client is looking to recruit 2 x Clerk – Grade 2
Location for the role is site based in Winchester
The Role Summary:
Checking and Monitoring that the work is being constructed according to the contract
specifications or HCC’s road adoption standards and in a safe manner.
• Relaying instructions to Contractor’s subject to written confirmation by the NEC4 Project
Manager or Supervisor.
• Informing the NEC4 Project Manager, Supervisor or inspector (for section 278 and 38 works)
of work progress and problems arising.
• Resolve minor design issues with the contractor and report them to the NEC4 Project Manager,
Supervisor or inspector.
• Taking and agreeing measurements, labour and plant returns and compiling diaries and
records on day works, claims and related matters.
• Liaising with contractors, developers, Statutory Authorities, Police and public to resolve queries
and practical site problems.
• Working with due regard to the Health & Safety of themselves and others at all times.
• Tackling issues relating to sustainability during the construction process.
Additional Requirements for the role:
The candidates must hold a full drivers licence
Starting date for the position is Mid January 2021
The intended duration is 6 months with possible extension
IR35 Status will be determined once a suitable candidate has been selected.
The closing date for this request is 19/11/2020
If you are interested please upload or email your CV to email@example.com or call 07448 155 730. Permanent and contractor applicants accepted. We are an equal opportunities employer.