Engineers x 2
We are looking to recruit Engineers for our client.
Location: Site Based – Winchester
Requirements for the role:
- Undertaking the responsibilities of NEC4 Supervisors for Generation 4 Works packages.
- Supervising works on the ground , ensuring compliance with the contract specification and safeworking practice in accord with H&S and CDM Regulations.
- Issuing verbal and written instructions to Contractors and making instant decisions
- Assist in the identification and management of risks on-site to ensure safe passage of public and workforce through site areas, often in congested urban localities.
- Producing detailed progress records for retention in accord with organisational procedures.
- Instructing Contractors and clerk of works to ensure construction in compliance with the contract.
- Communicating with the public, business representatives, and other stakeholders to ensure their understanding of the concept and problems related to projects
- Assist with the provision of basic design alterations to overcome unforeseen conditions arising on site.
- Inspecting the construction of proposed adoptable highway works, keep detailed site records and update HCC filling systems regarding the progress and status of Section 278 and 38 schemes.
- Liaising and negotiating with a wide range of professional, including developers and consultants, to agree all aspects of Section 38 and 278 Agreements.
Additional Requirements for the role:
The candidates must hold a full drivers licence
Starting date for the position is end of January 2021
The intended duration is 6 months with possible extension
IR35 Status will be determined once a suitable candidate has been selected.
The closing date for this request is 19/11/2020
If you are interested please upload or email your CV to email@example.com or call 07448 155 730. Permanent and contractor applicants accepted. We are an equal opportunities employer.